Protect Yourself From the ICE Man
Watch this video to learn how to protect yourself from an ICE audit.
VIAM’s Employment Eligibility solutions go beyond basic Electronic I-9 and E-Verify checks, delivering a robust management tool. Our entirely automated, paperless, process can even incorporate your existing paper I-9s and accommodate ongoing and ever-changing needs so you can transfer I-9/E-Verify records for employee moves, automate termination dates for proper auto-purging, and more. With our solution, you mitigate risk and implement a compliant, easy-to-administer program designed to cost-effectively meet dynamic regulations.
Electronic Form I-9
Electronic Form I-9 processing simplifies the collection, storage and management of I-9 forms, resulting in an accurate, compliant, and completely paperless process.
- Built-in error detection functions ensure Form I-9s are legally completed
- Management alerts 90, 60 and 30 days prior to the expiration of work authorization documents help you retain valued employees
- Robust reporting capabilities provide instant visibility so you can oversee the entire program
- Integrated with E-Verify for one-click submission
Our E-Verify solution, the easiest to use in the industry, creates an entirely paperless process that you can easily incorporate into your onboarding program company wide. The result: an efficient, consistent, and compliant way to “E-Verify.”
- Integrated with the Form I-9, resulting in a single action that instantly verifies new employees' U.S. work eligibility
- Step-by-step user guidance simplifies exception management
- Management alerts save time and eliminate worry by doing away with manual "tickler" events for follow up action items
- Federal contractor specific “existing employee” solution
Wondering what jurisdiction just passed E-Verify legislation? Want to know how the new rules for federal contractors affect your business? Head to our Compliance Corner or E-Verify Legislation Guide to see a few examples of how we deliver timely information impacting our clients’ business.