WORK WITH US
|POSITION:||Senior UI Web Engineer (Dojo, KnockoutJS, MVC)|
|Department:||IT, Application Development Team|
|Location:||Minnetonka, MN 55305|
We’re a small IT group, but give our teams the option to work with cool technology: MVC4, knockoutjs, dojo, WF4 (windows workflow 4). The team gels well, works hard, and is rewarded for it. Big egos need not apply!
You will be doing work that will make it easier for clients to make their own changes to the system; letting the client change things when they want and how they want.
Work with a tight knit group of Software and QA engineers to build out a world class, SaaS tool that helps our HR clients hire the right people, and get them started more effectively.
Help newly hired employees around the world have a better experience by reducing the amount of paperwork they need to fill out, and providing them with the information they need about benefits and the culture of the company they’re going to work for.
This is a direct hire opportunity. The person must be based in MN, but we offer a flexible schedule, and telecommuting opportunities.
Primary Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop web interfaces based on requirements. For Example...Create a Visio like process designer to allow users to modify workflows and Create intuitive UI for users to modify data collection forms
- Conduct “Hallway Usability Testing”
- Work with a team to connect web interfaces to server systems
- Create unit tests for UI code
- Help QA create acceptance tests for UI code
- Desire to continue learning new technologies
- Familiar with server side MVC pattern (ASP.Net MVC, Spring MVC, Ruby on Rails, etc)
- Familiar with server side languages (C#, Java, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Proficient with SQL
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.