WORK WITH US
|Travel:||Little to none|
A full-time Finance position with the main responsibilities of performing monthly billing, focusing on our top 200 largest clients. If you have great attention to detail, but also enjoy working cross departmentally to resolve issues, please apply! This is not a “sit at your desk all day and crunch numbers” position. You will be working with account managers, IT, and the finance managers to resolve both technical and client issues. Our client data is passed from internal systems, to our accounting software, to MS Excel and back. Our largest clients have up to 10,000 line items on their invoices, so manipulating large amounts of data is key. It’s a role with a lot of variety, and a different challenge every day!
Primary Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all Billing Transactions. Work with several internal systems, Great Plains accounting software and MS Excel.
- Issue Billing Adjustments.
- Validate customer refund checks.
- Report process flow issues to Billing Manager.
- Work with internal customer service on customer inquiries.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have strong knowledge of complex, B2B billing and financial concepts.
- Self motivated and able to perform multiple tasks effectively.
- Capable of making timely, independent decisions.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to conform to current technical changes and be innovative in coming up with solutions.
- PC proficient (Excel, Word, Accounting software)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting/billing.
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.