WORK WITH US
|POSITION:||CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - FULL TIME|
|Shift:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
A full-time (non-exempt) position with the main responsibility of providing first-line support to clients. Client Service Representative is expected to build and maintain an open line of communication to all VI departments. It is important that CSR's obtain and maintain a knowledge base of each VI departments' processes. CSR's will receive continuous education and training on VI product lines and software tools. CSR is expected to maintain a professional and supportive relationship with client base and represent VI to the best of his/her abilities. CSR will work in a pooled environment servicing clients. Role requires limited travel to other business centers and potential visits to client sites.
- Provide first-line support to clients by serving as primary point of contact for VI client base. Includes the pushing of report readiness notifications and any account-specific notifications (e.g. info required notifications, concern notifications, etc) to client base. Expected to respond to email/voicemail inquiries from client contacts within one business hour consistently.
- Understand and execute designed escalation paths to assist client base as quickly and efficiently as possible (e.g. client complaints submitted in correct form so appropriate parties are notified and can respond quickly, software or IT-related issues submitted through TrackIT tickets to Software Helpdesk for efficient resolution, status checks submitted appropriately to individual department so investigation can be done efficiently, etc).
- Update existing orders as necessary to meet client needs and requests. This includes adding on additional checks to existing backgrounds, adding information to existing checks, reprocessing searches, and submitting requests for deletion/credit as necessary. All of this should be done according to VI standard instructions if no custom client instructions exist.
- Provide back-up support to other members of the pod when they are out of the office or unavailable for meetings/trainings. This includes working from an inbox, personal work queue, and returning any voicemail messages left.
- Provide walkthrough training of VI software tools utilized by client contacts when they are initially set up and answer ongoing questions about functionality. This may include talking them through the fax, Safescreen, or VIAM ordering, reviewing, and retrieval process for background screens. Must also be able to explain process for other VI products (e.g. drug testing, electronic I9/Everify, NetReference, etc as utilized by client contacts).
- Answer incoming questions (via phone or email) from client base related to any VI product or service. This includes background screening, occupational health services, onboarding, and plus services.
- Execute specific directions provided on special projects that affect client base (e.g. notifying clients of process changes, helping clients through annual events such as data destruction, cleaning up instructions for client base when process changes occur, notifying client base of events that may affect their services, etc).
- Other duties as assigned.
Primary Responsibilities - Level Specific
Primary responsibilities of the CSR surround process improvement and customer escalations. The CSR will be responsible for communicating with clients and internal teams to maintain customer and internal relationships. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the necessary work is being processed and managed through prioritization of workflow, monitoring of existing workflow queues.
- First step in client escalations.
- Collaborating with other Operations Teams to improve client specific instructions and processes.
- Creating, presenting, and implementing solutions to problematic client situations.
- Facilitating client calls and client meetings.
- Updating/writing/reviewing client instructions.
- Product SME
- Conducting BETA Testing.
- Follow up on emails sent to INFO and SUPPORT distribution lists.
- Special projects relating to product events and campaign support.
- Client training.
- Proactive client outreach and trending.
- Completing Post Production Requests (PPRs).
- High School diploma or GED.
- 6 + months of customer service experience.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Knowledge of business and professional writing.
- Past experience presenting and speaking to groups-large or small.
- Experience Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Background Screening Industry experience is desired.
As a member of a fast paced team, candidates must have the ability to support multi volumes and systems. Client Service Representatives are the front-line of support to clients and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are a must. If you are a problem solver and a team player who approaches your job with energy, enthusiasm, and compassion, this is the opportunity for you. Candidates must be organized, flexible, strategic, and adaptable. Along with exceptional written skills, listening/comprehension skills are critical to succeed. Applicants must be a self-motivated, independent, and able to adapt to frequent changes.
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.