WORK WITH US
|POSITION:||Inside Sales Representative|
This inside sales position is designed to grow the revenue in contractor programs and channel partners at Verifications, Inc. while being a backup to incoming leads and referrals. This will consist of very limited travel, if any.
|% of Time|
|1.Sell the value of Verifications, Inc. to businesses by articulating how our solutions meet their needs through mandated and non-mandated contractor programs, along with small business inbound leads and referrals. This will be accomplished through strong service skills and knowledge of the company and industry to close business rapidly.||45|
|2. Experts of contractor programs including implementation and set up and supporting Channel Partnerships. Track daily activities in salesforce.com. Conducting WebEx presentations.||45|
|3. Understand the value of VI products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate the benefits and advantages of VI products.||5|
|4. Miscellaneous projects as assigned||5|
- College Degree preferred not required.
- 1 – 3 years of inside sales experience. Inbound and Outbound experience preferred.
- Previous experience providing customer service support to external clients.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office tools
- Working knowledge of SFA/CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) systems
- Experience hosting virtual presentations/meeting via WebEx or other platforms preferred.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to work with multiple prospects/clients at the same time
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Ability to work independently and support team members
- Solid technology skills including knowledge of internet applications
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.