WORK WITH US
|POSITION:||INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST - BILINGUAL REQUIRED|
|Travel:||Little to none|
|Location:||Phoenix (Tempe), AZ|
|Shift:||8:00a to 12:00p OR 11:00am to 3:00pm|
A part-time position with the main responsibilities of investigating and/or verifying an applicant’s public records, academic and employment information. This role requires little to no travel.
Duties and Responsibilities
- By telephone, contact academic institutions, current/former employers, personal/professional references, and other information sources to verify information provided by applicants on employment applications.
- By fax, mail or email, send and receive Special Country Specific Forms.
- By fax, telephone, mail and internet contact government offices and investigators to perform searches.
- Develop positive investigator relationships.
- Obtain as much information as possible when conducting verifications.
- Become proficient in using the verification processing system.
- Use the verification processing system to access applicant records and enter verification results.
- Monitor verification due dates to ensure reports are returned to clients on time.
- Follow-up on incomplete verifications in a timely manner.
- Represent Verifications, Inc. professionally and courteously.
- Prioritize workload.
- Participate in departmental and general staff meetings.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in working with all client and applicant information.
- Keep confidential all applicant, client, and Verifications, Inc. proprietary information.
- Advise Leader of anticipated processing delays.
- Provide input for improvements in software functionality.
- Perform general administrative duties if workload permits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Flexible, strategic, and adaptable. Must be honest and selfless. Must possess strong customer service skills, basic computer experience, excellent communication skills and a positive outlook.
This position requires bilingual skills. Open to spanish or any other language! Must be able to read and write in 2nd language, and interact with our international customers. Previous experience and college education preferred but not required. 32 wpm keyboarding skills. High level of comfort with computers. Excellent Internet skills. Excellent phone and customer service skills. Propensity for detailed work and research.
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.