WORK WITH US
|POSITION:||SAS VERIFIER - FULL TIME, TEMPORARY|
|Travel:||Little to none|
|Location and Shifts:||Watertown, 8am - 5pm|
A full-time, non-exempt position where the individual will interface with clients and our drug-screening supplier and have production responsibilities related to Drug Screening. This role requires little to no travel.
Primary Postion Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary contact for questions regarding technical aspects of drug screening.
- Coordinate program setups with our drug-screening partner, currently Live Response.
- Serve as Ops. Subject matter expert on drug screening.
- Act as company liaison between sales, operations, client, and supplier.
- Communicate Red Flag alerts to Client Services and/or clients.
- Advise Leaders of potentially problematic client situations.
- Deal with client problems/complaints.
- Expert in DVS operations.
- Promote a positive, productive, proactive work environment.
- “Own” Ops. Drug screening processes.
- Represent Verifications in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain high level of accuracy with client and applicant / employee information.
- Keep confidential all applicant, client, supplier, and Verifications proprietary information.
- Advise appropriate parties of any processing delays.
- Offer recommendations for process improvements and preventative actions.
- Give input for improvements in software functionality.
- Keep Ops. Leadership and Client Services updated on any process changes.
- Participate in the training of back ups.
- Serve as a liaison between clients and drug screening supplier.
- Order supplies for clients from drug screening supplier.
- Work in a collaborative and mutually supportive manner with all VI Team Members, Clients, and supplier.
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 32 wpm keyboarding skills
- Well organized
- Excellent attention to detail
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.