WORK WITH US
The Account Manager is focused on building productive long-term relationships with key Verifications clients. This role will be focused on service & product solution optimization, growing client revenue, and the introduction of best-practices. The Senior Account Manager is also responsible for assisting clients in representing and communicating various aspects of VI’s solutions & software within their organization. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for providing HR, employment screening, hiring and onboarding domain expertise to enable the attainment of client business objectives. The Senior Account Manager will be evaluated based on client feedback, the degree of client product & service utilization, referenceability, contract renewals and account revenue & profitability. This role requires travel up to 25%.
|% of Time|
|1. Account Management
|2. Account Profitability
|3. Client Retention & Satisfaction
|4. Miscellaneous duties||10|
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years business consulting and or account management. Proven track record in meeting/exceeding individual targets.
- Experience in HR, particularly in the area of employment screening, hiring & onboarding.
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships
- Understanding of complex business issues of large organizations especially within the HR / Screening/ Hiring/ Onboarding business processes
- Ability to propose, critique, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' hiring, screening and onboarding management processes
- Previous experience leading/facilitating large groups in a business setting
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Ability and desire to independently interact with multi-functional teams on a global basis
- Ability to work independently and mentor other support team members
- Solid technology skills including knowledge of internet applications
- Certification and deep experience implementing VI's software and employment screening services
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.