WORK WITH US
|POSITION:||Territory Sales Representative, OTE 80K-100K|
|Location:||Minnetonka, MN (55305)|
At Verifications, Inc., we offer career growth with defined career paths. We know you rock your numbers year over year but when you’re ready for that next step, can your current employer offer you the challenge you’re looking for? Starting with our mid-market sales team is the perfect launching pad for career growth with us. You’ll sell into organizations with up to 4000 employees – meaning, you will be closing deals as large as 500K+. Once you’ve accomplished the mid-market, we want you to achieve a promotion into an Enterprise Account Executive role – and this is where you’ll be prospecting to the F500.
We are a nimble, creative and growing organization. We invest in people who can grow with us, and have the same goals: serve the client, have fun while doing it, and continue to win business! In this full cycle sales role, you will be selling innovative solutions for pre-employment screening. These solutions enable our clients to efficiently move an applicant through their hiring process. It is a phone based role, with a multi-state territory.
Why should you consider joining our sales team?
- You will be selling pre-employment screening solutions in a high growth market.
- We have the perfect solution to help you get your foot in the door: Our Onboarding SaaS solution. It’s competitively priced, flexible and affordable enough to attract both small and large organizations. You will have the ability to customize the solutions to best meet client needs.
- Verifications, Inc. is certified through NAPBS (National Association of Professional Background Screeners) – we are one of 25 companies out of 100’s to achieve this standard.
- Competitive base salary plus commission compensation plan - 30 month residual commission & uncapped commissions! OTE: 60 – 100K.
What we need from You:
- The desire to WIN!
- The love of the hunt - Generate revenue by identifying new business through cold calling and various lead generation activities.
- The ability to sell the value of VI to business and professional stakeholders in a consultative manner, by articulating how our solutions meet their needs. This will be accomplished through researching prospects, qualifying opportunities, advancing the prospect through the sales cycle, and closing.
- 5+ years of successful business to business consultative sales experience– show us the numbers!
- 2+ years of software sales experience is a plus. SaaS highly preferred
- Experience in building relationships with Executive decision makers to assist them with streamlining/automating their hiring processes.
- A laser focused business plan that includes territory and prospect development.
- Become the expert: talk with the product team, get to know the IT developers, be involved in the Human Resource community.
- The desire to WIN!
Click here to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, sex, affectional preference, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law.